Friday, May 30, 2014

Mini Checkmate Boat

rare 1984 Checkmate playmate 2 seater boat. 12 feet long. New paint, new carpet, new seats. Johnson 40 hp outboard runs good. Needs steering linkage connected to be perfect but that is a simple fix. I have a cable rig on the steering now but I dont like it. If I were going to run it again I would change it but up to you. I love this little boat but with the long shaft outboard on it, it wont go through a shallow area to park it behind my house so I'm looking to trade it for a jet ski or even a bigger boat with tilt/trim. I have a brand new radio and speakers for it that I haven't installed yet and it comes with a trailer as well. I do have the title for it. Let me know what you have to trade. I dont really want to sell it outright, prefer to trade.

addictor boat, aqua lark, GW Invader

No comments:

Post a Comment