Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Silverado Basic White

2003 silverado 4x4 - $9900 (Bakersfield)


Date: 2012-12-31, 9:31AM PST
 fvbjq-3477774692@sale.craigslist.org[?]
Asking 9900 for this fully loaded 2003 chevy silverado with 125k miles. Truck has leather seats, Bose system, heated seats, newer a/c and a/c components, 6" fabtech lift, 33" MTZ tires with about 50% tread left. Tires in good condition, always rotated, no flats and no cupping. New performance rotor and pads, rebuilt aftermarket guage cluster, intake, exhaust, alarm, clean interior and many more parts can't think of right now. I'm asking 9900 because I'm selling without stereo deck. I don't ever drive the truck and installed the deck in my daily driver. I can buy and install a new stereo deck, but then I will want at least 10,250 depending on the stereo deck. truck has been taken very good care of, always preventive maintenance, and recently serviced. KBB prices it at $10, 653 in good condition and without a stereo, and $10,840 in good condition with a stereo. Everything works fine, 4x4, a/c, heater, emissions, no engine light on, all electronics, etc. Some minor little dings, and scuffs, but nothing significant or huge. Truck runs great and has no leaks. Like I said, it's parked in my garage because I rarely drive it. Thanks for looking. No trades, texts, and serious buyers only. 661-316-seven four three six.

No comments:

Post a Comment